PRODUCTIVITY MADE EASY
The 6-cylinder 7.2-litre JCB DIESELMAX engine fitted to the JS305 produces its peak power (221hp) and torque (960Nm) at a low 1300rpm. This allows fuel efficient matching of the engine and hydraulics.
With a massive 222.6kNm of bucket tearout, fast cycle times are assured in all applications. The intuitive multifunction operation makes simultaneous tracking and excavating smooth and fast.
A JCB JS305 provides a solid, stable work platform for fast cycle times.
The control valve optimises hydraulic oil supply to different functions during combined operation.
This multifunctioning prowess helps you to achieve fast cycle times.Choose from a range of hydraulic pipework options and you’ll be able to use your JS305 with a variety of JCB attachments for ultimate versatility.
SAFETY MADE EASY
- A large glass area and low bonnet line afford superb visibility.
- This excavator is equipped with a full set of side and rear view mirrors for all round visibility and safety compliance.
- With six work lights, you can rely on superb all-round visibility even in low-light conditions.
- JCB’s optional rear view camera displays an uninterrupted rearward view for improved operator confidence whilst slewing.
- The bonnet opens front-to-rear for easy and safe engine service access.
- JCB’s Safety Level Lock fully isolates hydraulic functions to avoid unintended movements. Our 2GO system means a new JCB JS305 can only be started in a safe locked position via two separate inputs.
- You’ll find that the steps and platforms have anti-slip punched steel plates for optimum grip. Bolt-on plates have recessed bolts to reduce trip hazards. To prevent engine damage in arduous conditions, we fit an engine overheat safety system as standard.
- LiveLink telematics are fitted as standard too. This innovative JCB feature helps you to maximise security and fleet utilisation, and also allows you to monitor useful information like fuel usage on different shifts.