The JCB 531-70 Loadall is the smallest of our full-sized telescopic handler machines. It’s a hugely efficient Dieselmax-powered Loadall sitting on a chassis that’s designed for load-bearing and stability. The side-mounted JCB engine combines with JCB axles and transmission to ensure a reliable drivetrain performance from well-proven telescopic loader components. This telescopic handler also has instant steering selection between three modes for easy operation, a tight turn radius and great manoeuvrability.
- 82 l/min max hydraulic flow
- Mechanical joystick, direct acting hydraulic control levers
- 3.7m max reach with a 1000 kg load
- 3.7m max forward reach
- 3.7m outer turn radius over tyres
- Enter a value
- 6.3m placing height
Heavy-duty axle feet help the JCB 531-70 Construction Loadall telehandler to absorb the immense stresses generated during continuous heavy material rehandling applications, while a one-piece fully welded chassis maximises strength and minimises weight. There’s a tough U-shaped boom pressing with fully welded closing plates. For extra strength, there are large boom overlaps of up to 1.0m; we’ve also reduced joints and stress points across our integrated boom nose and one-piece closing plate. To provide long-term corrosion protection, we dip JCB Construction Loadall cabs in electrophoretic ally prior to painting. Keyhole castings hold the tilt and extension rams in place to further improve overall structural integrity. Hydraulic hoses are intelligently routed through the boom for maximum protection; the bonnet is side-mounted, which protects it from site damage; and rear lights fold up to keep them clear and well protected from damage when working on site. The boom on a JCB 531-70 Construction Loadall telehandler is mounted low in the chassis, providing an extremely rigid structure and maximum over-the-shoulder visibility. The new Construction Loadall range’s stringent testing programme has included prolonged high stress loading of the chassis, boom and other key components, as well as repeated transmission use over thousands of cycles. Optional front and top screen roof guards offer additional protection from falling debris.
MANEUVERABILITY AND PERFORMANCE
- Forward reach of 3.7 metres, lift capacity 3.1 tonnes and lift height of 7 metres, all improve productive capability.
- The JCB 531-70 telescopic handler uses a combination of individual hydraulic wheel motors and four-wheel steer for superb manoeuvrability.
- Good ground clearance and four wheel drive make excellent progress in any conditions or terrain.
- Hydrostatic transmission for easy operation, infinite speed variations and great fuel efficiency.
- The side mounted JCB engine combined with JCB axles and transmission, ensure reliable drive train performance from well proven components.
- Powershift transmission allows on the move gear changes for faster cycle times and quicker travelling.
- Low centre of gravity and long wheelbase increase stability, for both roading and load placing.
- Among the many safety features load hold check valves are fitted to boom and carriage hydraulic functions.
- A load moment indicator within the cab gives a progressive readout of the machines forward stability.
- Neutral start ensures drive is disconnected before the engine can be started. Drive is also disconnected when hand brake is engaged.
- All round visibility allowed by low boom line gives the operator greater confidence to move quickly and safely.
- Audio and visual warnings give rapid driver feedback on engine and transmission status.
SERVICEABILITY AND DURABILITY
- The one-piece bonnet is on a gas strut for ease and safety; the radiator chaff guard and reversing fan keeps out debris; the fold-out cooling package is easy to clean, as is the flat floor with drainage channels; and most service intervals, including boom lubrication, are a lengthy 500 hours.
- Every JCB telescopic loader has a one-piece fully welded chassis for maximum strength and minimum weight.
- Hoses are routed through the boom and lights fold away to protect against site damage.
- The U-shaped boom with integrated boom nose and one-piece closing plate has reduced joints and stress points.