COST OF OWNERSHIP
- The 3DX Super is designed to provide a combination of increased productivity and reduced fuel consumption.
- Only proven, reliable components are fitted to provide maximum up-time and productivity for increased production output.
- Extended service intervals for fluids and filters translate to lower cost of maintenance.
- A 128-litre fuel tank allows all-day working without refuelling.
EASE OF MAINTENANCE
- Full opening bonnet provides easy engine access so that daily checks and refuelling can be done at ground level.
- Large fuel pre-filters and a water-separator help keep contaminates out of the fuel system.
- Air filter is regularly cleaned by the engines own exhaust system.
- Ergonomic operator station with fully adjustable deluxe seat
- Large, easy to access platform allows plenty of leg room in every operating position.
- The braking system provides optimal machine control while roading or traveling between sites.
- Dedicated lockable storage provides operator with ample storage space.
- Narrow-profile boom and dipper are fitted for superb visibility when conducting excavation work.
- Efficient hydraulic system provides big tearout forces—perfect for hard ground and arduous digging.
- The 3DX Super is supremely productive with an unrivalled bucket tearout force of 5700 kgf even in the hardest applications.
- Standard 0.18m3 (600mm wide) bucket with hard wearing replaceable teeth and sidecutters.
- 4-ram parallel lift loader arms and sloping bonnet line provide great visibility to the front shovel.
- Formidable shovel breakout forces of 6010 kgf
- Fit with standard 1.0m3 GP shovel
- The JCB 3DX Backhoe Loader is the most versatile construction machine you can buy. It combines the key benefits of both loading shovels and excavators – it’s effectively two machines in one package.
- JCB 3DX is designed to drive around sites, drive between sites, and then drive home at the endof the day.
Pages: 1 2