- Heavy duty reinforced excavator end with replaceable wear plates on the bucket and dipper to provide protection from abrasive material such as rock.
- Steel fenders, bonnets and nose are fitted to enhance protection on the loader end against damage.
- Purpose designed JCB drivetrain with JCB Dieselmax engine, JCB transmission, and JCB axles for optimum productivity and excellent efficiency.
- Simple gear-pump hydraulic system for reliability and long-term durability.
- Ergonomic operator station with fully adjustable deluxe seat
- Large, easy to access platform allows plenty of leg room in every operating position.
- The braking system provides optimal machine control while roading or traveling between sites.
- Dedicated lockable storage provides operator with ample storage space.
- Pedal positions has been redesigned and lowered to improve ergonomics and operator comfort.
- Optional enclosed cab is rubber-mounted and isolated to ensure low noise and vibration levels.
- Narrow-profile boom and dipper are fitted for superb visibility when conducting excavation work.
- Equal length boom and dipper enables maximum reach and longer trenches without re-positioning machine.
- Efficient hydraulic system provides big tearout forces—perfect for hard ground and arduous digging.
- 4-ram parallel lift loader arms and sloping bonnet line provide great visibility to the front shovel.
- Formidable shovel breakout forces of 6010 kgf
- Fit with standard 1.0m3 GP shovel
- Power brakes system provides proportional braking throughout the pedal travel for improved braking effort and control.
- The Hydraulic Speed Control (HSC)—which combine with high torque at low engine speed—gives more tractive effort, faster cycle times, excellent pushing power and hill climbing performance.
- In challenging conditions, the Limiting Slip Differential (LSD) axles automatically kick in to provide additional traction.
Pages: 1 2